Chuck Berry, the singer-songwriter and guitarist who was one of the pioneers of rock ‘n’ roll, died Saturday, March 18, 2017. He was 90. Berry was found unresponsive on Saturday afternoon in St. Charles County, Missouri. Born Oct. 18, 1926, Berry wrote and performed some of the great classics of the early rock ‘n’ roll era – “Johnny B. Goode,” “Maybellene,” “Roll Over Beethoven,” “Rock and Roll Music,” “Sweet Little Sixteen” and many more. In 1953, he began performing with Johnnie Johnson, who would become Berry’s frequent collaborator. Berry got a kick out of experimenting with combining the blues he regularly…
- Entrevista a Erika De La Vega | Visita a Calgary & Montreal
- Amanecer Gaitero Calgary 2017 ¡Memorable!
- Teatro Negro vuelve a los escenarios con una nueva obra “Quimeras”!
- Días Culturales Venezolanos, 29 Sep. – 8 Oct., 2017
- Películas en Español que podrás ver en el CIFF
- ¡El Micro Teatro en Español llegó a Calgary!
- Open Casting Call for “EL CHICANO”
- We are looking for Hispanics!